Tuesday, March 28, 2006

First entry

This is my first official entry in the blog world, but don't have much to say at this point. For people who don't know me, my name is Jon Gleason and I am currently a senior at Syracuse University. I'm from Westchester County, NY, but hopefully will move in to NYC after graduation.
I've decided I need something else to do in my free time, so taking a page from Rudy's book I've jumped on the blog bandwagon. It'll be predominantly used to talk about the sports world, especially focused on my favorite teams. The teams I will spend the most time on are the New York Giants, Yankees, and Syracuse(particularly basketball). Being from New York, I also like the Knicks and Rangers, but do not pay as close attention to them as I used to. For the immediate future I'll concetrate on NFL Free Agency, the NFL draft, and the opening of baseball season. The Final Four does not look like it'll generate much interest, but the games have been exciting so there's no way to tell at this point. I'll probably offer predictions on the games later this week. Not much else to say at this point, but I'll be updating this pretty frequently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kickin it off in style